Thursday, June 23, 2016

Day 23 - 2016 Trip from OK to NW


Packing a lunch (and they said I was untrainable 😮😆), gathered up laundry and computer and I'm off to the lodge at Mt Vernon park in Bow,WA for a the day.

Yes, following your heart (and cooler temps) includes dirty laundry. Keeps things balanced 🙈🙊😜.


 
I wonder if a .54 mi hike down and back up the hill to the lodge convenience store will burn off the calories of one ice cream bar...🌺






It's 4:30 here. Have a small steak in the grill for an early dinner. It's me, my Kindle and a Cabernet this evening. 🍷

Hubby should be pulling anchor in Oklahoma and moving in this direction in a few weeks. ❤️ (bring wine We're almost dry 😳🙈) — at Thousand Trails Mt Vernon. 

Woke up to rain on my windows at 5 am this morning. Lovely sound. Flipped the heater on for a bit to get the chill off and start the coffee pot.

It's noon here now and the rain hasn't stopped yet. Looks like an all-dayer. Perfect spooky book weather.

Oooo 🙀😆 What was that?! 


Did you hear scratching on the bedroom window? 





















No comments:

Post a Comment