Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Day 7 of 2016 Trip from OK to NW

Birch Bay, WA -

For those keeping track [or maybe placing bets on whether I'd make it on my own or check into a Holiday Inn and send up an SOS ;) ] I have arrived at Birch Bay in Blaine, WA!!! WooHoo!!!

After 6 days of connecting, disconnecting the RV, then jumping on highways to drive 6 or 7 hours a day, today is the first day that I really hit a wall. So getting to destination happened just in time ;).

This weird weather pattern, so much hotter than normal temps, that seemed to follow me half way across the country, looks like it'll be over tomorrow.

Hooray! ;) Low to mid 70's as highs and low 50's the lows the rest of the week and beyond.


The first night, here I am, curled up in a recliner in front of a TV in the pool/TV/computer/exercise building of the Birch Bay Park... waiting for Bachorette (I need serious intervention!) I should be piled up in bed with a glass of wine, a good book and no intention to get up before 8 am. Oh well, that'll happen as soon as I get my 'dose' of TV version love and romance. ;) <3

Exhausted, I basically cocooned in for the next three days with books and cards just to recharge my batteries (mine not Gypsy's ;)).

Once I ventured out, I found a truly breathtaking beautiful city-park-like atmosphere at this RV park.


No comments:

Post a Comment