Friday, June 10, 2016

Day 10 - 2016 Trip from OK to NW


Birch Bay RV Park and Blaine, WA -

I've been taking it easy and getting rest today. Since I'm not having to do the pack-and-secure every morning for the daily road trip, I've gotten to open the kitchen, spread out and cook a little. 


Can't believe I slept in till 8 am then after eggs and coffee went back to sleep for another 5 hours! I'm not usually a napper. Still catching up on rest, I guess.




Tomorrow I'm taking a big bowl and giving Gypsy a sponge bath as well as washing up laundry. Chores! 😆




Then, day after tomorrow, planning a drive to Birch Bay Market area (that's what the maps are showing). 





Found a Teriyaki and Chinese place I might try there and also checking out the food market for some fresh stock.



No comments:

Post a Comment