Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Notice I left on my Facebook Art Pastel Page

If I haven't talked to you lately, I may not have shared with you a wonderful new discovery, writing stories. It's become the newest addition to my bucket list.-- we all need one, you know. Keeps you young ;)

Well, I'm jumping into the deep end and am participanting this year in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). It's exhilarating, exciting, terrifying, confusing and absolutely a BLAST!

I've always been a big reader and since I've started getting more involved with writing groups here and there I've discovered many people I've known for years secretly write. Who'd have guessed!?

So if that is you, please share--I'd love to read your stories and would love to share mine with you.

Have as much fun as you can get away with!

Be talking to you soon - Love ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment